€ 33.00 EUR
Natural Pietersite Gemstone Earrings. Captured energy of a storm is found in these pietersite stones, which are simply wire wrapped and dangling from French hooks or Leverbacks. Handmade with super rare, untreated and natural gemstones just to your order. Each stone has its own unique pattern thus your pair will not look 100% the same as on pictures but as much beautiful. Matching necklace are here.
• 14k Gold Filled (yellow or rose), Sterling Silver or 14k Solid Gold
• natural pietersite (with its own unique pattern)
• dangling from: french hooks or leverbacks
• our beautiful gift box
• the total length of the earrings is about:
- 3 cm or 1 1/7" - with French hooks
- 3,2 cm or 1 1/4" - with Leverbacks
• our model demonstrates earrings with french hooks
Pietersite is a variety of Quartz, composed naturally of Tiger's Eye, Hawk's Eye and Jasper, and is characterized by incredible chatoyancy and brilliance of life within the stone. Its dominant gold hues are contrasted with deep blue-black, grey and brown, as well as occasional clear areas. It was a recent discovery by Sid Pieters in Windhoek, Namibia, and is currently increasing in value.
The beauty and essence of Storm is captured in Pietersite, with brilliant flashes of golden light amid churning clouds of deepest blue. Known as the Tempest Stone, its highly charged energy is almost tangible. Just as lightning clears the air and makes all things new, Pietersite discharges negative energies and emotional turmoil, and cleanses the aura, restoring it to calm.