Jewelry care tips
Boutique Baltique jewelry is hand made from top quality materials, but it is delicate and requires some care and attention.
These care tips will help you to enjoy your jewelry for a long time:
- use a polishing cloth to keep jewelry sparkling;
- take it off while showering or swimming, and keep in a dry place;
- take it off at night and in a gym;
- put it on last, after cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and other chemical substances that can be corrosive;
- store your jewelry pieces separately, in a jewelry box or pouch, to avoid scratching, tarnishing and tangling;
- don't tear or pull your jewelry to avoid breakages.