Necklace Sizing Guide
To Find Your best necklace size:
1. Measure Another Necklace
Measure your necklace end-to-end with a ruler.
Layering with another necklace? Order 2" (5cm) longer or shorter to get the right look.
2. Measure Yourself
1. Measuring tape, string, dental floss, phone cord - use any of them to start.
2. Wrap around your neck and mark where you'd like it to hang. Pendants will hang BELOW the mark. Suspended jewelry will be at the mark.
3. Lay flat and check the length against a ruler, or measure with a phone app.
Please note that the same necklace length don't fit the same for everyone, and it is always better to know your best fit size.
Position on body
|| Extra tight. Sit on the neck
|| Extra Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| The most common necklace length for the average women.
Extra Long, can be worn as two layers 16" and 18" (40 and 45 cm)
Ordering as a gift? Add an extension chain to Your order for your piece of mind!
A delicate natural Kingman Turquoise necklace is made of rare, bright sky blue turquoise from Arizona Kingman mines to highlight your beauty. This beautiful necklace is available in various lengths and metals of your choice.
Please allow 1-3 business days for production.
• natural Kingman Turquoise (from Arizona)
• accented with tiny stones at chain ends
(not in 14k Solid Gold version)
• available in:
✔ 14k Gold Filled (Yellow or Rose)
✔ Sterling Silver
✔ 14k Solid Gold (Yellow, Rose or White)
• spring-ring clasp closure
• beautiful branded gift box + a gemstone description card
• turquoise is about 9x9mm-10x10mm
• available chain lengths: 15", 16" or 18"
• our model wears 18" necklace
∙ December Birthstone
∙ 11th Anniversary Gemstone
∙ Talisman for Sagittarius
∙ Throat chakra (Vishudda)
With the calming blue of a wide-open sky over an endless plain, Kingman turquoise is one of the most famous turquoise varieties available today. Turquoise is one of the most ancient gems whose popularity endures to this day.
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth. Turquoise symbolizes inner power, energetic fullness, and confidence.
Its potent vibes can open the wearer's heart to something new and push to have a hit on a higher level of life.