Necklace Sizing Guide
To Find Your best necklace size:
1. Measure Another Necklace
Measure your necklace end-to-end with a ruler.
Layering with another necklace? Order 2" (5cm) longer or shorter to get the right look.
2. Measure Yourself
1. Measuring tape, string, dental floss, phone cord - use any of them to start.
2. Wrap around your neck and mark where you'd like it to hang. Pendants will hang BELOW the mark. Suspended jewelry will be at the mark.
3. Lay flat and check the length against a ruler, or measure with a phone app.
Please note that the same necklace length don't fit the same for everyone, and it is always better to know your best fit size.
Position on body
|| Extra tight. Sit on the neck
|| Extra Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| The most common necklace length for the average women.
Extra Long, can be worn as two layers 16" and 18" (40 and 45 cm)
Ordering as a gift? Add an extension chain to Your order for your piece of mind!
A delicate natural Black Tourmaline (Schorl) Necklace is made to highlight your beauty. This beautiful necklace is available in various lengths and metals of your choice. Please allow 1-3 business days for production.
• natural Black Tourmaline (Schorl)
• accented with tiny stones at chain ends
(not in 14k Solid Gold version)
• available in:
✔ 14k Gold Filled (Yellow or Rose)
✔ Sterling Silver
✔ 14k Solid Gold (Yellow, Rose or White)
• spring-ring clasp closure
• beautiful branded gift box + a gemstone description card
• tourmaline is about 8x8mm
• available chain lengths: 15", 16" or 18"
• our model wears 18" necklace
∙ October Birthstone
∙ 8th Anniversary Gemstone
∙ Talisman for Libra, Scorpio
∙ Root Chakra (Muladhara)
Black tourmaline symbolizes energetical protection, support in tough periods of life, and power in its different manifestations. As root chakra stone, it is a powerful grounding stone, electrical in nature, providing a connection between Earth and the human spirit. Black tourmaline promotes self-confidence, enhances a clearer, more objective view of the world, and empowers those who work in challenging environments.
This is a very beautiful natural stone, but although the cut is perfect, some imperfections may be visible at the very close distance.