Necklace Sizing Guide
To Find Your best necklace size:
1. Measure Another Necklace
Measure your necklace end-to-end with a ruler.
Layering with another necklace? Order 2" (5cm) longer or shorter to get the right look.
2. Measure Yourself
1. Measuring tape, string, dental floss, phone cord - use any of them to start.
2. Wrap around your neck and mark where you'd like it to hang. Pendants will hang BELOW the mark. Suspended jewelry will be at the mark.
3. Lay flat and check the length against a ruler, or measure with a phone app.
Please note that the same necklace length don't fit the same for everyone, and it is always better to know your best fit size.
Position on body
|| Extra tight. Sit on the neck
|| Extra Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| The most common necklace length for the average women.
Extra Long, can be worn as two layers 16" and 18" (40 and 45 cm)
Ordering as a gift? Add an extension chain to Your order for your piece of mind!
Genuine Pink Sapphire Necklace. These sapphires have a very bright color close to pink ruby. Make a set with Pink Sapphire Earrings.
Please allow 1-3 business days for production.
• natural pink sapphire
• accented with tiny sapphires at the chain ends (in Gold Filled and Silver)
• metals of your choice:
✔ 14k Gold Filled (Yellow or Rose)
✔ Sterling Silver
✔ 14k Solid Gold (Yellow, Rose or White)
• spring-ring clasp closure
• our beautiful branded gift box + gemstone description card
• pink sapphire is about 11-12 mm tall
• choose your chain length:
16" or 40 cm - short
18" or 45 cm - standard
20" or 50 cm - long
• our model wears 18" necklace
∙ September Birthstone
∙ 45th Anniversary Gemstone
These sapphires have inclusions, and imperfections visible under magnification, but they are unique and beautiful, as each of us. Known as the "wisdom stone", each color of Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom. It releases mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts, and spiritual confusion. Sapphire restores balance within the body, aligning the physical, mental and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind. It stimulates concentration, brings lightness, joy, and peace of mind. Sapphire is also known as a "stone of prosperity", attracting gifts of all kinds and fulfilling dreams and desires.