Green Tourmaline Pendant Necklace
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Natural Tourmaline Necklace features a pear cut Green Tourmaline pendant dangling from a delicate chain. The chain ends are adorned with petite tourmalines, that make beautiful accents and prevent the necklace from spinning around the neck. Hand-made to your order in the metal of your choice.
• natural green tourmaline
• accented with tiny tourmalines rondelles at the chain ends
• 14K Gold Filled (yellow or rose) or Sterling Silver
• beautiful branded gift box
• Inspirational card about tourmaline
• tourmaline size varies, see photo #4
• chain: 18" (45cm)
• our model demonstrates 18" necklace
∙ October Birthstone
∙ 8th Wedding Anniversary Gemstone
∙ Talisman for Libra, Scorpio
Tourmalines have a wide variety of exciting colors with one of the widest color ranges of any gem. Tourmaline has been said to be a stone of reconciliation, a stone that fosters compassion and cool-headedness radiates the energy that attracts money, healing, and friendship, and is used for grounding purposes, to stabilize, and reaffirm our Earth roots. It also creates a commitment towards the completion of one’s goals and is said to protect the wearer against dangers.
* Green Tourmaline *, also known as Verdelite, has a lovely vibration that stimulates happiness and joy for life! Its metaphysical properties strongly promote compassion, particularly towards yourself. This delightful green crystal is an earth energy stone.
* Champagne Tourmaline *, commonly called Dravide, Dravite, or Brown Tourmaline, is a gorgeous, cola-colored variety of Tourmaline that, many times, when held up to a light source, reveals a transparent to semi-transparent golden hue. Champagne Tourmaline is great for grounding, clearing, and opening the Root chakra as well as cleansing and aligning the aura. If you feel uncomfortable in a crowd, carry a piece of Champagne Tourmaline with you, as it will put you at ease. Champagne Tourmaline can help with family issues. It helps to promote practicality and stability.
Green Tourmaline Necklace (with gem set on the chain) is available here.
Registered airmail with tracking.
For the specific order amount is our free service.
Transit time varies by country.
Very convenient, fast and time-guaranteed shipping method perfect for time-sensitive orders.
We upgrade orders above 200EUR free of charge to express.
Recipient phone number is a mandatory requirement to provide the service.
Can’t be shipped to PO Boxes, please provid real physical address.
|Latvia||2-4 b.d.||1 b.d.|
|Europe||1-3 weeks||1-2 b.d.|
|North America||2-4 weeks||1-3 b.d.|
|Australia, Asia Pacific||2-6 weeks||3-5 b.d.|
Still have a question? Send us a message!
14k Gold-Filled. A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plating.
14k Rose Gold-Filled. Similar to yellow gold-filled, rose gold filled has a bit of copper added to the alloy to give it a rosy hue.
Sterling Silver. Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
14k Gold. Traditional precious metals for your special jewelry pieces. 14k or 585. Available in Yellow, Rose and White colors.
18k Gold. Special pieces can be made in solid 18k Gold (750). It is more precious due to high content of pure gold and have more intense yellow tone. We use only gold tone of 18k Gold.
If you want your jewelry in specific material isn't listed, please send us a message.
What’s the difference between Gold-Filled, Gold-Plated and Solid gold?
Solid Gold Pure gold, alloyed with stronger metals, all the way through. Traditional expensive Gold alloy.
Gold Filled Thick gold layer pressure bonded to a core of high-quality brass. Total weight of 14k gold is 5% which is 100 times more than in gold plated jewelry.
Gold Plated Thin gold layer “flashed” onto metal core with electrical current. Plated jewelry has very thin layer of gold. Not used in Boutique Baltique pieces.