Green Tourmaline Necklace Pendant
Golden or Green Tourmaline Gemstone is neatly wire wrapped into the beautiful pendant and dangling from a delicate chain.
• natural tourmaline
• accented with tiny tourmalines rondelles at the chain ends
• 14k Gold Filled / 14k Rose Gold Filled / Sterling Silver
• spring-ring clasp closure
• comes in our branded gift box
• tourmaline is about 9 mm
• the chain length can be made from 15" to 22"
• our model wears 18" necklace
∙ October Birthstone
∙ 8th Anniversary Gemstone
∙ Talisman for Pisces, Aquarius
∙ Root chakra
Tourmalines have a wide variety of exciting colors with one of the widest color ranges of any gem. Tourmaline has been said to be a stone of reconciliation, a stone that fosters compassion and cool headedness, radiates the energy that attracts money, healing and friendship, and is used for grounding purposes, to stabilize, and reaffirm our Earth roots. It also creates a commitment towards the completion of one’s goals and is said to protect the wearer against dangers.
* Green Tourmaline *, also known as Verdelite, has a lovely vibration that stimulates happiness and joy for life! Its metaphysical properties strongly promote compassion, particularly towards yourself. This delightful green crystal is an earth energy stone.
* Champagne Tourmaline *, commonly called Dravide, Dravite or Brown Tourmaline, is a gorgeous, cola-colored variety of Tourmaline that, many times, when held up to a light source, reveals a transparent to semi-transparent golden hue. Champagne Tourmaline is great for grounding, clearing and opening the Root chakra as well as cleansing and aligning the aura. If you feel uncomfortable in a crowd, carry a piece of Champagne Tourmaline with you, as it will put you at ease. Champagne Tourmaline can help with family issues. It helps to promote practicality and stability.
Standard shipping method
Registered airmail. For the specific order amount is our free service. Please consider to upgrade to express shipping method for time-sensitive orders, as delays occur time to time and we can't speed up the delivery time.
Express shipping method
Very convenient, fast and time-guaranteed shipping method. We upgrade orders above 200EUR free of charge to express.
Your phone number is a mandatory requirement to provide the service.
We don't ship to PO Boxes via Express shipping method, please provide your real physical address.
|Latvia||2-4 b.d.||1 b.d.|
|Europe||1-3 weeks||1-2 b.d.|
|North America||2-4 weeks||1-3 b.d.|
|Australia, Asia Pacific||2-6 weeks||3-5 b.d.|
A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plating.
14k Rose Gold-Filled
Similar to yellow gold-filled, rose gold filled has a bit of copper added to the alloy to give it a rosy hue.
Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
Some of our designs are offered in solid 14k Gold (585). Traditional precious metals for your special jewelry pieces. Available in Yellow, Rose and White colors.
Special pieces can be made in solid 18k Gold (750). It is more precious due to high content of pure gold and have more intense yellow tone. We use only gold tone of 18k Gold.
If you want your jewelry in specific material isn't listed, please send us a message.
What’s the difference between Gold-Filled, Gold-Plated and Solid gold?
Pure gold, alloyed with stronger metals, all the way through. Traditional expensive Gold alloy.
Thick gold layer pressure bonded to a core of high-quality brass.
Thin gold layer “flashed” onto metal core with electrical current. Any plated piece is gold vermeil which has a much thicker gold layer. Not used in Boutique Baltique pieces.