Necklace Sizing Guide
To Find Your best necklace size:
1. Measure Another Necklace
Measure your necklace end-to-end with a ruler.
Layering with another necklace? Order 2" (5cm) longer or shorter to get the right look.
2. Measure Yourself
1. Measuring tape, string, dental floss, phone cord - use any of them to start.
2. Wrap around your neck and mark where you'd like it to hang. Pendants will hang BELOW the mark. Suspended jewelry will be at the mark.
3. Lay flat and check the length against a ruler, or measure with a phone app.
Please note that the same necklace length don't fit the same for everyone, and it is always better to know your best fit size.
Position on body
|| Extra tight. Sit on the neck
|| Extra Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| Short. Sit at the base of the neck
|| The most common necklace length for the average women.
Extra Long, can be worn as two layers 16" and 18" (40 and 45 cm)
Ordering as a gift? Add an extension chain to Your order for your piece of mind!
Dainty Genuine Blue Sapphire necklace is handmade to highlight your beauty. September birthstone necklace. This beautiful necklace is available in various lengths and metals of your choice.
Please allow 1-3 business days for production.
• natural Blue Sapphire
• accented with tiny stones at chain ends
(not in 14k Solid Gold version)
• available in:
✔ 14k Gold Filled (Yellow or Rose)
✔ Sterling Silver
✔ 14k Solid Gold (Yellow, Rose or White)
• spring-ring clasp closure
• beautiful branded gift box + a gemstone description card
• sapphire is about 8x8mm
• available chain lengths: 15", 16" or 18"
• our model wears 16" necklace
∙ September birthstone
∙ 5th and 45th Anniversary Gemstone
Known as the "wisdom stone", each color of Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom. It releases mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts, and spiritual confusion. Sapphire restores balance within the body, aligning the physical, mental and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind. It stimulates concentration, brings lightness, joy, and peace of mind. Sapphire is also known as a "stone of prosperity", attracting gifts of all kinds and fulfilling dreams and desires.
These sapphires have inclusions, and imperfections visible under magnification, but they are unique and beautiful, like each of us.