Mother Birthstone Necklace with initials
This is a custom made necklace for Mom, Grandmother representing her children's birthstones and initials. Family necklace, special gift
• birthstones of your choice, all-natural, each one is unique, just like your kids
• 14k Gold Filled, 14k Rose Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
• spring-ring clasp closure
• comes in our beautiful branded gift box
• custom gift card with Your text is available
• stones are about 9-11 mm tall
• thick gauge discs are 6.4mm
• the necklace length is 18" (please contact us for different length)
• our model wears 18" necklace with 5 birthstones and initials
Our Birthstone Selection:
• January: -----Red Garnet, Green Garnet (Vessonite)
• February:----Amethyst, Pink Amethyst
• March:-------Moss Aquamarine, Clear Blue Aquamarine
• April:---------Rock Crystal
• May:----------Emerald, Chrome Diopside
• June:---------Rainbow Moonstone
• September:-Blue Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli, Water Sapphire (iolite)
• October:-----Pink Opal, Ethiopian Opal, Pink Tourmaline
• November:--Citrine, Brown Topaz (Imperial Topaz)
• December:--Blue Topaz, Turquoise, Tanzanite
Please note, that:
• stones may contain natural inclusions
• stones may vary slightly in shape, shade, and size
• if a stone is sold out, we will use our discretion in choosing an alternative stone for the month you’ve selected
How to order:
1) select the METAL type of the necklace in the 1st drop-down menu
2) select the NUMBER OF STONES and INITIALS You need for Your necklace
3) write the LIST OF STONES and INITIALS in order from left to right and
4*) a note with your text what you would like to be printed on a gift card.
If You don't left the instruction for the gift card, we will send a blank card with your order.
Standard shipping method
Registered airmail. For the specific order amount is our free service. Please consider to upgrade to express shipping method for time-sensitive orders, as delays occur time to time and we can't speed up the delivery time.
Express shipping method
Very convenient, fast and time-guaranteed shipping method. We upgrade orders above 200EUR free of charge to express.
Your phone number is a mandatory requirement to provide the service.
We don't ship to PO Boxes via Express shipping method, please provide your real physical address.
|Latvia||2-4 b.d.||1 b.d.|
|Europe||1-3 weeks||1-2 b.d.|
|North America||2-4 weeks||1-3 b.d.|
|Australia, Asia Pacific||2-6 weeks||3-5 b.d.|
A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plating.
14k Rose Gold-Filled
Similar to yellow gold-filled, rose gold filled has a bit of copper added to the alloy to give it a rosy hue.
Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
Some of our designs are offered in solid 14k gold (585). Traditional precious metals for your special jewelry pieces. Available in Yellow, Rose and White colors.
If you want your jewelry in specific material isn't listed, please send us a message.
What’s the difference between Gold-FIlled, Gold-Plated and Solid gold?
Pure gold, alloyed with stronger metals, all the way through. Traditional expensive Gold alloy.
Thick gold layer pressure bonded to a core of high-quality brass.
Thin gold layer “flashed” onto metal core with electrical current. Any plated piece is gold vermeil which has a much thicker gold layer. Not used in Boutique Baltique pieces.